If an evacuation takes place, families will be notified of the reunification site. At the reunification site, parents should be prepared to have their identification with them. We ask parents remain patient to account for the safety of all parties involved.
Following a critical incident, Security & Emergency Management, school administration, and school resource officers will meet to assess the situation, response and learning points for continual growth and improvement.
- As a parent, what can I do to help keep my child and their school safe?
- As a parent, what should I do if a crisis does occur at my child’s school?
- If an incident does happen at school, what are the consequences?
- What are the visitor procedures during the school day?
- Do the schools have security cameras?